Home



Welcome to the official website of CLG Naomh Micheál

Welcome to the official website of CLG Naomh Micheál (St. Michael’s), in the parish of Doe in Co Donegal, Ireland. The club was first formed in 1938 and then reformed in 1952 by Curate Fr. James Deeney in Creeslough. Then in 1980 the club purchased it’s playing field at the Bridge at Horn Head, Dunfanaghy, where we still play to this day.

St Michael’s Home Ground at “The Bridge” Dunfanaghy